The main objectives are to focus on promoting the awareness, protection, development,
welfare and participation of women and children in a holistic manner.
- Culture of silence is observed
- Menstruation Hygiene performs very low in sanitation area.
- There are social myths, taboos and misconceptions.
- Society lack basic knowledge of what, why, how of menstrual hygiene management,
Breast cancer, Cervical cancer, Maternal health etc.
- Millions of drug addicts, all over the world, are leading miserable lives, between
life and death.
- There are over 355 million menstruating women and girls in India, h. In India, 71%
of girls report having no knowledge of menstruation before their first period. 29,30
Girls often turn to their mothers for information and support, but 70% of mothers
consider menstruation “dirty,” further perpetuating taboos.
- Annually, it is estimated that 55,000 women die due to preventable Pregnancy-related
causes in India
- There will be an estimated 1, 55,000 new cases of breast cancer and about 76000
women in India are expected to die of the disease
- One woman dies of cervical cancer every 8 minutes in India
- 19% of the boys and 8% of the girls between the ages of 13 and 15 use Tobacco
Program -women and child development
International women's day
JIVA SANITARY NAPKINS
Mission is to improve Menstrual Healthcare for women and adolescent girls by providing
low cost,eco-friendly, Disinfectant sanitary napkins
There are Roughly 355million menstruating women in India
Only 12% use sanitary napkins and 88% women use other options including mud, ash,
leaves, grass, rags, cloth etc which causes serious health hazard to women health.
To provide low cost,eco-friendly, Disinfectant sanitary napkins
Features of JIVA
- Cost effective
- Prevent Odour
- Super Absorbent (90 ml -100ml)
- Leak proof lining
- Adjustable Band with size